Sinking Model Only (for now)
Size 4 Owner ST-41 front hook, Size 6 Owner ST-36 back hook
Midnight Black, Bluegill, Crappie
- A Largemouth Bass’s main forage is Bluegill, and the new Fish 30acre Baby Gill is duplicated from just that, a real life Bluegill.
- It has the most realistic profile of any Bluegill bait on the market today.
- A simple and very effective bait made to catch fish of all sizes.
- Fish it fast or fish it slow, the body stays true and upright as the tail thumps heavy back and forth.
- On the fall, the lure will drop slightly nose down as the tail flutters back and forth.
- The Baby Gill will stand upright on the bottom with the nose pointed slightly downward.
- Like all Fish 30acre lures, the paint techniques used offer unmatched realism in a fishing lure.